Did our last Rice Krispies treat hack post leave you wanting s’more?
Next up in our rice krispie treat series – S’mores! This ooey-gooey recipe combines Wondermade’s S’mores Marshmallows (they’re rolled in graham crackers and they are s’marvelous!) with Hot Cakes’ Smoked Chocolate Chips to bring the smokiness of the campfire right to your taste buds. And we used Cocoa Krispies this time to make your s’mokin s’more extra chocolatey! You’re in for a (Rice Krispies) treat…
S’mores Rice Krispie Treats
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add Vanilla Bean Marshmallows and turn heat to low. Stir until completely melted.
- Add Cocoa Krispies. Stir until mixed evenly.
- Pour into a greased 9x9 pan and carefully smooth out so it is even in the pan.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips over the top. Put in oven for a few minutes to soften; remove and spread the chocolate evenly over the top.
- Cut the S’mores Marshmallows in half and cover the entire surface with them. Put the pan back in the oven to broil the top of the marshmallows for a few minutes.
- Let sit 1 hour.
Tune back in every week for more Rice Krispies treat hacks… (next week’s is boozy!)
Did you try the recipe? Share pictures of your Mouth-watering creation with the hashtag #MOUTHwatering - we’ll be reposting our favorites!