This taster for all ages includes eight indie treats, one for each night, so you can shed sweet light, on grown-ups and children, alike.
Gather 'round the table, we'll give you a treat.
Eight treats, actually! One for each night, so you can shed sweet light, on grown-ups and children, alike:
1. Milk Chocolate Gelt – Kid-friendly yet totally adult-worthy! Organic, fair trade chocolate makes you feel even better about dolling these out to kids, friends, colleagues and your lovable latke maker.
2. Hanukkah Candies – Made with organic sugar and natural mint, and boasting gorgeously intricate designs, these festive candies are get-up-and-hora awesome.
3. Coconut Macaroons – Chewy, shredded coconut, held together just so and scented with a touch of vanilla. The best we’ve ever tasted.
4. Milk Chocolate Menorah Pop – Perfect for handing out at your latke fest, or upping the stakes during your next rousing game of dreidel.
5. Deep Dark Chocolate Chews – The depth of bittersweet chocolate contrasted with a bit of sea salt hereby redeems salt water taffy, putting it tops on our list of treats well worth our daily sugar dose.
6. Vanuatu Coconut Pecan Milk Chocolate Bar – This bar is all about the crunch. Smooth milk chocolate is laced with substantial chunks of pecan, real coconut chips and a sprinkle of coarse salt.
7. Peanut Butter And Passion Fruit Jelly Chocolate Bar – A thick, creamy layer of peanut butter praline is mixed with crumbly biscuit for a deliciously crispy texture. That's topped with a layer of passionfruit pâte de fruit, then dipped in semi-sweet chocolate.
8. Milk Chocolate-Covered Animal Crackers – These creatures somehow managed to escape from that little box (the cage-shaped one with a string) and have gone for a dunk in a pool of rich, creamy milk chocolate.