Nostalgic for those summer days spent at the carnival? Skip the fortune-telling and the boardwalk games and go straight for the prize - these Cotton Candy Rice Krispie Treats. They’re even more delicious than cotton candy, and with none of the sticky fingers! One bite and you’ll be transported to the top of the Ferris wheel.
They’re also way better than standard fair fare. In fact, they’re made with organic Malvi marshmallows and no artificial preservatives, unnatural colorings or any of that yucky stuff! What are you waiting for? Bring home a carnival treat that’s WAY better than a giant stuffed animal.
Cotton Candy Rice Krispies Treats
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Cut Cotton Candy Marshmallows in half and set aside halves with sprinkles on them.
- Add sprinkle-free marshmallows and Vanilla Bean Marshmallows to pot. Lower heat. Stir until completely melted.
- Add Rice Krispies. Stir until mixed evenly.
- Pour into greased 9” x 9” pan and carefully smooth out mixture evenly in pan.
- Cover entire surface with leftover sprinkle marshmallow halves, sprinkle-side up. Put pan in oven and broil top of the marshmallows for a few minutes.
- Rest one hour.
- Enjoy the view from the top of the Ferris wheel.
No tickets required.
Did you try the recipe? Share pictures of your Mouth-watering creation with the hashtag #MOUTHwatering - we’ll be reposting our favorites!
Miss the last Rice Krispies treat hacks? Check out recipes for fluffernutter, bourbon caramel pecan and s’mores Krispie treats here!