Got a Krispie kraving? Great news! It’s #TreatThursday. We combined some of our favorite fall flavors into our latest Rice Krispies treat hack! And since it’s also #ThirstyThursday, we decided to make this one a little boozy.
Get your bourb-on, people!
Bourbon Caramel Pecan Rice Krispie Treats
1 half stick of butter (4 tablespoons)
1 package of Wondermade Bourbon Marshmallows (10 ounces)
1 jar of Fat Toad Farm Goat Milk Caramel (half jar)
Rice Krispies (6 cups)
1 package of Treat Bake Shop Spiced Candied Pecans (3 ounces)
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add marshmallows and turn heat to low. Stir until completely melted.
- Add half a jar of caramel (4 ounces). Stir until smooth.
- Add Rice Krispies. Stir until mixed evenly.
- Pour into a greased 13x9 pan and carefully smooth out so it is even in the pan.
- Sprinkle spiced candied pecans over the top. Add a drizzle of caramel.
- Let sit 1 hour.
Want it boozier? Drizzle our Bourbon-Spiked Chocolate Sauce on top for an added kick! And feel free to wash it down with some Kings County Bourbon, on the rocks, straight up or straight from the bottle – hey, we’re not judging!
Did you try the recipe? Share pictures of your Mouth-watering creation with the hashtag #MOUTHwatering - we’ll be reposting our favorites!
Miss the last Rice Krispies treat hack? Check out last week’s #TreatThursday Fluffernutter Rice Krispies Treat recipe here!