The Big CheeseMADE BY MOUTH
You've probably already guessed it, but we love, LOVE cheese, so much that we couldn't wait to share it with you. And our favorite part of having other Mouths over? Creating the ever-popular cheese board, for all its shareable, gushable, mix-and-matchable glory.
So break out this spread for your next book club, invite your besties over for cocktails or throw a seriously awesome poker night. It's gonna be gouda.
You'll feast on three swoony, indie cheeses that will make you feel totally patriotic: A mini-wheel of goat cheese that's crusty and gooey with a creamy-sweet center; a tangy and rich cow's milk cheese perfect for slicing; and a salty, robust sheep's milk blue. All whey, whey good.
And because your guests can't live on cheese alone, set out a fruity, not-too-sweet fig spread; a savory sun-dried tomato and olive tapenade; a spectacular honey for drizzling; two kinds of crunchy crackers; and candied pecans for nibbling well into the night.
The sweetest dreams are, well, made of cheese.
This cheesy spread will serve 5 to 6 people generously, or a few more as a lead-in to a dinner party. For a larger crowd, check outCheese a Crowd.Make theassortment extraparty-ready and add ona fancy slate cheese board!
In this taster
- Late summer honey from Bees Needs
- Fig Almond Spread made by the Gracious Gourmet
- Sun-Dried Tomato Olive Tapenade made by Sutter Buttes
- A Barndance made by Robinson Farm
- Jan's Farmhouse Crisps
- Pilsner Beer Flats Cracker by Daelia's Food Company
- Tekenink Tomme made by Robinson Farm
- Echo Mountain Blue made by Rogue Creamery
- Coupole made by Vermont Creamery
- Harissa-Spiced Pecans made by Alchemy by Carla Hall
All this deliciousness come packed in our signature Mouth tote, along with a few surprises.
*Our makers are truly small-batch, so occasionally we may need to swap an out-of-stock item in a taster for a similar one. We promise it will be something equally delicious!
- contains dairy.
- Contains peanuts.
- contains wheat.
- contains treenuts.
Cold Product Shipping
This product is temperature-sensitive and requires special shipping and handling, so it arrives in perfect condition:
1) SURCHARGE: There's a additional charge per order which covers the cost of extra packaging and in many cases, expedited shipping. This charge is $8-30 for the Continental US, more elsewhere. The further away from NY, the greater the surcharge.
2) SCHEDULE: Orders with this item are only shipped Monday-Wednesday, so nothing gets stuck on a hot truck over the weekend.
Thanks for understanding!