Snackology 101: Did you know The Freshman 15 is a myth? Apparently the average student only gains about 3.
The big issue is: how can they be heading off to college already?
Kick off the school year and offset meh cafeteria food by sending your child, grandchild or favorite co-ed this awesome bag full of 15 reasonably healthy and outrageously delicious snacks to keep on hand.
Bring it along with you when you're dropping them off. Or surprise them with a box in the mail.
MAJOR snacking will undoubtedly ensue! (Get it?)
Our goal is to always send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally we'll ship something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be equally delicious!
- Salted Honey Lemon Cashews made by Bee's Knees
- Hot Mess Caramel Popcorn made by Butter & Scotch
- Chocolate Chip Blondie made by Greyston Bakery
- Strawberry Popped Tart made by Megpies
- Smoky Crunchy Split Peas made by North River Dry Goods
- Carolina Dirt BBQ Kettle Chips made by Lillie's Q
- Emoticandy made by Raley's Confectionary
- Coconut Mango Energy Bar made by Bearded Brothers
- Sriracha Cheddar Cheesy Puffs made by Fuller Foods
- Chocolate Caramel Cookies made by Unna Bakery
- Filet Mignon Chipotle Adobo Jerky made by Three Jerks Jerky
- Caramel Apple Popcorn made by Roni-Sue Chocolates
- Sea Salt Crunchy Split Peas made by North River Dry Goods
- Smoked Cola Gumdrops made by Quin Candy
- Sea Salt Caramel Salt Water Taffy made by the Salty Road