Snackology 101: Did you know The Freshman 15 is a myth? Apparently the average student only gains about 3.
The big issue is: how can they be heading off to college already?
Kick off the school year and offset meh cafeteria food by sending your child, grandchild or favorite co-ed this awesome bag full of 15 reasonably healthy and outrageously delicious snacks to keep on hand.
Bring it along with you when you're dropping them off. Or surprise them with a box in the mail.
MAJOR snacking will undoubtedly ensue! (Get it?)
Our goal is to always send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally we'll ship something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be equally delicious!
- Maple Roasted Cashews made by Allgood Provisions
- Chocolate Caramels made by McCrea's Candy
- Emoticandy made by Raley's Confectionary
- Filet Mignon Chipotle Adobo Jerky made by Three Jerks Jerky
- Chocolate Peppermint Cookies made by The Good Batch
- Kettle Corn Popcorn made by Pipsnacks
- Dulce De Leche Alfajores made by Buenos Angies
- Brined & Roasted Pumpkin Seeds made by Stony Brook Wholehearted
- Peanut-Chocolate Granola Bar made by Awesome Bars
- Chocolate & Coffee Caramel Popcorn made by Roni-Sue Chocolates
- Chocolate Popped Tart made by Megpies
- Organic Gummy Bears made by the Organic Candy Factory
- Sriracha Cheddar Cheesy Puffs made by Fuller Foods
- Spicy Lemon Zest Crispy Chickpeas made by Pulse
- Salt & Pepper Kettle Chips made by Lillie's Q