Sports Illustrated says...
"Get ready for early weekend mornings or Sunday Funday football games with everything needed for the ultimate Bloody Mary, from the spicy, pickle-brined base, to a bottle of booze and a few garnishes for the glass."
Don't be fooled by the weak, watery drinks of bottomless brunches and airport lounges. The Bloody Mary is a classic, and deserves an upgrade!
Since day one, we've been obsessed with sourcing just the right ingredients for the perfect Bloody Mary. When each of these awesome jars and bottles came across our tasting table, we were reminded that perfectionism pays off.
So get ready, friends. Ready to mix up an exceptional take on our favorite lazy weekend cocktail.
Each taster comes packed with two Bloody Mary mixes (each slightly different but equally extraordinary), a bottle of brilliant vodka, a bottle of oh-so-trendy white whiskey, a pickle for stirring and garnish, a new classic hot sauce, and bourbon-smoked sea salt to rim the glass (for best results, crush slightly with mortar and pestle, or grind in a pepper mill).
Break this out at your next brunch party. But, hey, it's not just for breakfast anymore!
BEST BLOODY MARY
1 wedge lemon or lime
Bourbon-Smoked Sea Salt
1 shot whiskey or vodka
Bloody Mary mix
Pickle, for garnish
1. Rub the rim of your glass with lime or lemon wedge. Dip rim of glass in salt to coat.
2. Pour whiskey or vodka over ice in a small glass. Top with Bloody Mary mix of choice.
3. Garnish with a pickle or two and add splash of hot sauce to taste.
Our goal is to always send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally we'll ship something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be equally delicious!
- White Pike Whiskey distilled by Finger Lakes Distilling
- Boyd & Blair Potato Vodka
- Bloody Mary Mix made by Gordy's Pickle Jar
- Dill-ish Bloody Mary Mix made by The Real Dill
- Pickled String Beans made by Epic PIckles
- Garlic Hot Pepper Sauce made by A&B American Style
- Bourbon Smoked Sea Salt made by Bourbon Barrel Foods