Express your sympathy for a friend, colleague or loved one by sending the gift of small-batch sustenance. Food is a great way to reach out and show condolences, since during this difficult time they won't be able to focus on cooking or serving. This beautiful, thoughtful gift has everything needed to take care of them when they need it most.
Appropriate for a family in mourning, or for bringing or sending to a shiva, this offering will stand out among the baskets of fruit or vases of flowers.
This curated box:
- Organic Cranberry Hazelnut Crisps made by Potter's Crackers
- Olive Oil & Sel Gris Flatbread Crackers made by Rustic Bakery
- Olive and Parmesan Tapenade made by Sutter Buttes
- Apple Stout Jam made by Three Little Figs
- Shorties made by Bunches & Bunches
- Chocolate Gingersnap Cookies made by Whimsy and Spice
In this gift
Our goal is to always send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally we'll ship something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be equally delicious!