Buckle up for a sweet and savory tour through Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont. The region that gave us creamy clam chowder and lobster rolls has some new classics in store, including crisps featuring wild blueberries from the Pine Tree State, caramels made from the milk of Green Mountain goats and more. Sounds wicked good, eh?
This curated box:
- Allagash White Beer and Peanut Brittle made by Bixby Chocolates
- Blueberry Walnut Crisps made by Maine Crisp
- Caramel Candy Gram made by Big Picture Farm
- Sea Salt + Pepper Pistachios made by Gilded Nut Snack Co.
- Barely Sweet Berkshire Granola made by Bola Granola
- Black and Blue Jam made by Bonnie's Jam
Your experience is important to us! We always aim to send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally, we’ll need to ship something slightly different than what you see listed here, but we promise it will be equally as delicious!
In this gift
Our goal is to always send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally we'll ship something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be equally delicious!