Holiday Sparkling Cocktail Kit
Secret Santa, carols being sung ‘round the fire, kids buzzing on sugar. The holidays are a time for celebrating, and what would a celebration be without the sound of glasses clinking with something bubbly?
Our gift-worthy Holiday Sparkling Cocktail Kit includes a beautiful sparkling win, craft gin, California limoncello, a Campari-esque aperitif and our favorite aromatic bitters. Basically everything needed to mix up swanky and festive cocktails like a French 75, Aperitivo Spritzer or Limoncello Sparkler.
And to, ahem, top it off, a set of four stemless shatterproof Champagne flutes from Govino, designed with a divot for your thumb, so you can feel comfortable holding onto your drink all night long.
This year, make sure every occasion is an absolute fizz-fest.
1 ounce Leopold Brothers Aperitivo
5-7 ounces Sauvage Blanc de Blancs Sparkling Wine
1. Combine the sparkling wine and Aperitivo in a wine glass or Champagne flute. Gently stir to mix ingredients.
2. Garnish with an orange slice.
1-2 ounces gin
0.5 ounces fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon superfine sugar or simple syrup
4-7 ounces Sauvage Blanc de Blancs Sparkling Wine
Optional: Garnish with an orange slice and a Jack Rudy Cocktail Cherry
1. Add gin, lemon juice, and sugar to a shaker filled with ice and shake until blended and well-chilled.
2. Strain and pour into a chilled Champagne flute, coupe or Collins glass.
3. Top with sparkling wine. Garnish with an orange slice and cocktail cherry.
1 ounce Ventura Limoncello Originale
5-7 ounces Sauvage Sparkling Blanc de Blancs Sparkling Wine
1. In a Champagne flute, add 1 ounce of limoncello. Top with sparkling wine!