Gilmore Girls Only
Amy Sherman-Palladino, creator and writer of “Gilmore Girls” (yep, that “Gilmore Girls”), put together this mother/daughter care package full of all Rory and Lorelai’s favorite foods. Yes, the popped tarts taste like “freedom and rebellion and independence,” and yes, the DIY cold brew helps with “standing and walking and the words-putting-into-sentence doing.” Here’s what Amy herself has to say about Gilmore Girls Only:
On those awful days when the world looks bleak and hopeless, a dark hostile hell scape, basically just an outtake from "Children of Men," those are the days you need a bag with a DIY cold brew kit. A bag with chocolate espresso cookies, and potato chips and cheesy spicy puffs and candies and a magic product that's combined the words "beer" and "caramel" and "pretzel nugget.” And Megpies. Two kinds of Megpies. If you've never had a Megpie they're basically what would happen if Audrey Hepburn and a pop-tart had a baby. It's a weird visual I know, but it's so, so good.
This is the survival kit to get you through those days when you just think you can't go on.
Oh and it's great on a good day also. Just sayin’.
Where you lead, we will follow.
Our goal is to always send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally we'll ship something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be equally delicious!
- Chocolate Popped Tart made by Megpies
- Mixed Berry Popped Tart made Megpies Bakeshop
- Organic Gummy Bears made by the Organic Candy Factory
- Sumatra Aceh Coffee made by Brooklyn Roasting Company
- Beer & Caramel Pretzel Nuggets made by Roni-Sue Chocolates
- Sriracha Cheddar Cheesy Puffs made by Fuller Foods
- Potato Chips made by the Billy Goat Chip Company
- Chocolate Espresso Cookies made by Grey Ghost Bakery