FEED + Mouth Indie-pendent Woman
Give a tasty gift that also gives back! We've partnered with social business FEED to curate this standout collection of small-batch treats packed in their signature tote bag. Lauren Bush Lauren, clearly an indie-pendent woman, founded FEED to create products that help fight hunger worldwide, one meal at a time.
Your favorite indie-pendent woman needs all the fuel she can get! Keep her powered up with a lightly caffeinated chai tea concentrate; an indie popped tart that’s perfect for eating on the go; salt water taffy that tastes like summer; elegant crackers laced with nuts and seeds; fancy-schmancy black truffle popcorn; and a delicate spring coastal honey to sweeten every moment.
And did we mention all this awesomeness provides 10 school meals for children around the world?
Now that’s what we call a win-win!
Our goal is to always send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally we'll ship something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be equally delicious!
- Chai Tea Concentrate made by Dona Chai
- Chocolate Popped Tart made by Megpies
- Salted Caramel Apple Salt Water Taffy made by Salty Road
- Farmhouse Crisps made by Jan's Farmhouse
- Queen Bee Caramel Popcorn made by Butter & Scotch
- Wildflower Summer Tennessee Honey made by Tru Bee
- Packed in a FEED Woman on a Mission Tote