GRUB STREET SAYS...
"In this collection, Brooklyn lives up to its reputation for producing delicious, trend-setting treats."
Brooklyn has become a culinary destination. (You know this, you're not living under a rock.) The borough is filling up with passionate craftspeople cooking up all sorts of concoctions in small-batches. Eager foodie fans abound. So we've put together this yummy mix in honor of the borough we call home. (Mouth HQ is located in DUMBO, Brooklyn.)
You can navigate across the Williamsburg, Manhattan or Brooklyn bridges – or easier (and with far less traffic), just order this Brooklyn taster! Former Borough President and uber-Brooklynite Marty Markowitz just might show up with the box himself.
Our goal is to always send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally we'll ship something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be equally delicious!
- Mixed Berry Popped Tart made Megpies Bakeshop
- Smooth Whole Grain Mustard made by Tin Mustard
- Damn Spicy Pickles made by Brooklyn Brine
- DIY Cold Brew Kit made by Grady's Gold Brew
- Saffron Pasta Malloreddus made by Sfoglini
- Ms. Tropics Caramel Corn made by Butter & Scotch
- Sea Salt Caramel Salt Water Taffy made by the Salty Road
- Original Korean BBQ Sauce made by We Rub You