GRUB STREET SAYS...
"In this collection, Brooklyn lives up to its reputation for producing delicious, trend-setting treats."
Brooklyn has become a culinary destination. (You know this, you're not living under a rock.) The borough is filling up with passionate craftspeople cooking up all sorts of concoctions in small-batches. Eager foodie fans abound. So we've put together this yummy mix in honor of the borough we call home. (Mouth HQ is located in DUMBO, Brooklyn.)
You can navigate across the Williamsburg, Manhattan or Brooklyn bridges – or easier (and with far less traffic), just order this Brooklyn taster! Former Borough President and uber-Brooklynite Marty Markowitz just might show up with the box himself.
Our goal is to always send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally we'll ship something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be equally delicious!
- Strawberry Popped Tart made by Megpies Bakeshop
- Smooth Whole Grain Mustard made by Tin Mustard
- Salted Caramel Apple Salt Water Taffy made by Salty Road
- Hot Korean Gochujang Sauce made by We Rub You
- Porcini Pasta Trumpets made by Sfoglini
- White Truffle Popcorn made by Pipsnacks
- Sumatra Aceh made by Brooklyn Roasting Company
- Green Chile Margarita Caramel Popcorn made by Butter & Scotch
- Damn Spicy Pickles made by Brooklyn Brine