This over-the-top bourbon experience makes a real splash in any gift lineup!
First, here’s a widespread bourbon legend we’re all-too-ready to disprove: “All bourbon must be made in Kentucky.” Nope!
While the Bluegrass State is, undoubtedly, the ancestral home of bourbon, the spirit can actually be made anywhere in the U.S. So we spoke to our bourbon planners at Mouth HQ and plucked eight bar cart-boosting bottles off the bourbon landscape, just to proof our point.
Whether it’s an upstate New York grain-to-glass corn and rye bourbon finished in sherry casks for sweet fruit flavors, spice and nuttiness; or even a Massachusetts-made, local corn bourbon whose fire is tamed with Berkshire mountain spring water – each bottle in this bourbon-palooza is bound to convince you of our country’s masterful handle on the classic American spirit.
Our goal is to always send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally we'll ship something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be equally delicious!
- Texas Straight Bourbon Whiskey made by Garrison Brothers Distillery
- Berkshire Bourbon made by Berkshire Mountain Distillers
- Kings County Bourbon made by Kings County Distillery
- Reserve Straight Bourbon Whiskey made by Union Horse
- Beer Barrel Bourbon made by New Holland Artisan Spirits
- Solera Aged Bourbon made by Hillrock Estate
- Bourbon Whiskey made by FEW Spirits
- Single Barrel Bourbon made by Koval