“Recycle all those old docs in your file cabinet. Turn the empty drawer into a bar. You’re welcome.”
Who says entertaining can't go both ways? We're all about getting together with our BFFs (best foodie friends), but we're sooooo over the stress. So we put together this party-ready collection of crowd pleasing spirits, wine, mixers, snacks and sweets to make entertaining all play and no work.
This Mouth party-in-a-bag starts with top-notch red wine, potato vodka that's a conversation starter, American style gin and an award-winning American wheat whiskey. Keep digging deeper and you'll find tasty indie cocktail syrups to round out your bar, as well as the all-important small-batch munchies like interesting crackers, tapenades, bacon jam, nuts to go nuts for, spicy gingersnaps and a chocolate salami (because, hey, what's a party without a chocolate salami?).
No matter who's on their way over, this taster will do the trick and create a bash to remember. Just don't forget a bag or two of ice.
Our goal is to always send out the freshest possible small-batch goodies. Occasionally we'll ship something slightly different than what's listed here, but we promise it will be equally delicious!
- Sierra Foothills Red Wine 2012 by Bebame
- Dorothy Parker American Gin distilled by New York Distilling Company
- OYO Whiskey made by Middle West Spirits
- Small-Batch Tonic Syrup made by Jack Rudy
- Sweet and Tart Pomegranate Drink Mixer made by PokPok
- Heritage Grain Emmer Farro Crackers made by Hayden Flour Mill
- Garlic & Thyme Crackers made by Bespoke Provisions
- Sun-Dried Tomato Olive Tapenade made by Sutter Buttes
- Fig Jam made by The Girl and the Fig
- Fennel + Black Pepper Bacon Jam made by Skillet Street Food
- Farmhouse Crisps made by Jan's Farmhouse
- Almond Brittle made by Paso Almonds
- Chocolate Gingersnap Cookies made by Whimsy & Spice
- Chocolate Hazelnut Spread made by Dude Sweet Chocolate