Gifts For Cooks
top chef collections
These delicious gifts include everything needed to upgrade their kitchen, from gourmet ingredients to pantry staples to homewares. Each expertly-curated gift makes a great gift for foodies, chefs, home cooking enthusiasts, and anyone who watches Top Chef religiously.
- Monthly BoxINDIE STATES OF AMERICAFor Mouths who love to exploreFrom $54/month
- Monthly BoxBEST OF MOUTHFor Mouths with high standardsFrom $54/month
- Gift BoxEASY LIKE SUNDAY MORNING$110.50
- Gift BoxVEGAN SNACK BOX$94.50
- Gift BoxGLUTEN-FREE SNACK BOX$62.50
- Gift BoxHAPPY AND HEALTHY!$86.50
Gourmet Cooking Ingredients
Help their cooking go to the next level with these incredible, small-batch ingredients made by independent makers from across the U.S. The gourmet, artisanal products make a great gift for foodies, chefs, and anyone who knows it's the quality of the ingredients that matter most.
- the girl & the figFIG BALSAMIC VINEGAR$14
- tin mustardWHOLE GRAIN MUSTARD$10
- love hardJOJO'S SRIRACHA$15.50
Spices + Seasonings
Spice up your spice cabinet with everything a cook could need, from gourmet salts to bourbon smoked pepper to grilling rubs to next-level seasoning kits.
- clif family kitchenPORCINI MUSHROOM RUB$11.50
- jacobsen salt co.BLACK GARLIC SALT$14
- jacobsen salt co.BLACK LAVA SEA SALT$11.50
- spiceologistCHILE MARGARITA SPICE MIX$12
- jacobsen salt co.WHITE TRUFFLE SEA SALT$48
- bourbon barrel foodsBOURBON SMOKED SEA SALT$11
- jacobsen salt co.FINISHING FLAKE SEA SALT$16.50
- bourbon barrel foodsBOURBON SMOKED BLACK PEPPER$11
- bourbon barrel foodsBOURBON SMOKED PAPRIKA$11
- j.q. dickinsonBLOODY MARY SALT$12.50
- j.q. dickinsonCRAFT COCKTAIL SALT$12.50
These beautiful housewares make the perfect addition to any kitchen. From gorgeous wood serving boards to wooden spoons to fashionable aprons, these gifts for foodies and homemakers serve it up in style.
- butternut brooklynBLACK WALNUT SERVING BOARD$85
- claudia pearsonMEAT + VEGGIES TEA TOWEL$18.50
- dot & armyDRINK COCKTAIL NAPKINS$32
Cookbooks by our makers and friends
What's the use of having incredible, gourmet ingredients if you don't know how to use them? These cookbooks written by Mouth makers and friends walk you through how to cook delicious meals at home – a thoughtful gift that foodies and home chefs will actually use.Back to Top