Gifts For Cooks
top chef collections
These delicious gifts include everything needed to upgrade their kitchen, from gourmet ingredients to pantry staples to homewares. Each expertly-curated gift makes a great gift for foodies, chefs, home cooking enthusiasts, and anyone who watches Top Chef religiously.
- Gift BoxALL COOKED UP$119.50 - $219.50
- Gift BoxGRILL SERGEANT$78 - $141.50
- Gift BoxBOX AROUND THE CLOCK$138
- Gift BoxCABINET LEADERS$98.50 - $140.50
- Gift BoxEASY AS APPLE PIE$83 - $170.50
- be homeMARBLE AND WOOD SPOON REST$33.50
- be homeTEAK AND STAINLESS STEEL MEASURING CUPS$41
- be homeTEAK ROUND MEASURING SPOONS$25.50
Gourmet Cooking Ingredients
Help their cooking go to the next level with these incredible, small-batch ingredients made by independent makers from across the U.S. The gourmet, artisanal products make a great gift for foodies, chefs, and anyone who knows it's the quality of the ingredients that matter most.
- the girl & the figFIG BALSAMIC VINEGAR$14
- tin mustardWHOLE GRAIN MUSTARD$10
- love hardJOJO'S SRIRACHA$15.50
Spices + Seasonings
Spice up your spice cabinet with everything a cook could need, from gourmet salts to bourbon smoked pepper to grilling rubs to next-level seasoning kits.
- jacobsen salt co.WHITE TRUFFLE SEA SALT$48
- jacobsen salt co.BLACK GARLIC SALT$14
- spicewallaGRILL & ROAST TRIO$16.50
- jacobsen salt co.BEE POLLEN$12.50
- bourbon barrel foodsBOURBON SMOKED BLACK PEPPER$11
- jacobsen salt co.BLACK LAVA SEA SALT$11.50
- bourbon barrel foodsBOURBON SMOKED PAPRIKA$11
- spicewallaAPPLE PIE SPICE$11.50
These beautiful housewares make the perfect addition to any kitchen. From gorgeous wood serving boards to wooden spoons to fashionable aprons, these gifts for foodies and homemakers serve it up in style.
- marc murphyCHEF APRON$45.50
- dot & armyDRINK COCKTAIL NAPKINS$32
- be homeTEAK CHEESE SET$44
- be homeMINI TEAK BOWL SET$30
- be homeWHITE MARBLE CORKSCREW$17
- aheirloomSTAR-PATTERNED MAPLE SERVING BOARD$68
- be homeTEAK COFFEE SCOOP$12
Cookbooks by our makers and friends
What's the use of having incredible, gourmet ingredients if you don't know how to use them? These cookbooks written by Mouth makers and friends walk you through how to cook delicious meals at home – a thoughtful gift that foodies and home chefs will actually use.
- jenny rosenstrachHOW TO CELEBRATE EVERYTHING – SIGNED COOKBOOK$15
- katie workmanDINNER SOLVED! SIGNED COOKBOOK$9.62