The last in our series of favorite summer mini-getaways and the tastiest snacks to pair with ‘em.
Whether you’re road tripping across country, taking the train to the beach, flying off to somewhere fabulous (or even if you’re just planning a stay-cation), these go-to to-go goodies will make all journeys a little tastier:
1. Chocolate-Coffee Energy Bar – You know the car needs gas. Well, you need caffeine! Fuel up for an early morning start or an all-night drive with New Grounds’ organic chocolate-coffee energy bar.
2. Smoky Spiced Split Peas – North River Dry Goods’ smoky spiced split peas are a salty, ridiculously crunchy, totally healthy substitute for BBQ potato chips. We can’t get enough of them.
3. Sea Salt + Pepper Pistachios – Go totally nuts for the crunch of roasted pistachios tossed in sea salt and black pepper. Bonus: The well-designed box, complete with space to keep your empty shells, fits in most cup-holders.
4. Sriracha Cheddar Cheesy Puffs – Leave the fake cheese powder-dusted corn balls in the rest stop vending machine. Fuller Foods’ sriracha-laced poofs are the real deal! And they’re baked, not fried.
5. Maple Bourbon Beef Jerky – Uncle Andy’s hickory-smoked jerky infused with maple and bourbon is seriously intoxicating but won’t get you a DUI.
We call shotgun!