Hey. We love you. A lot.
But we know actions are louder than words, so to show you just how much we love you, we’re putting our hearts on our plates. Yes, plates – forget sleeves – we all know that the best way to love someone is to feed them.
For the final recipe in our Rice Krispies treats series, we used our sticky-sweet Raspberry Marshmallows – they’re jam-packed with flavor! You can really taste the organic berry flavor in these cute little pink squishies, and when combined with butter it basically tastes like you’re eating jam on toast! So, yep, it counts as breakfast. And they’re sooooo cute.
We love you berry much.
RASPBERRY RICE KRISPIES TREATS
½ stick butter (4 tablespoons)
2 packages Three Tarts Raspberry Marshmallows
5 cups Rice Krispies
- In a large pot, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add Three Tarts Raspberry Marshmallows to pot. Stir until completely melted.
- Add Rice Krispies. Stir until mixed evenly.
- Pour into greased 13” x 9” pan and carefully smooth out mixture evenly.
- Rest 1 hour.
- Cut into a heart shape (“test” the leftover cut bits or give them to someone you like).
- Put on a playlist of your favorite love songs and feel the love!
Did you try the recipe? Share pictures of your Mouth-watering creation with the hashtag #MOUTHwatering - we’ll be reposting our favorites!