There’s something about a martini. Dry or dirty, they make us feel, well, fancy.
It could be the wide-rimmed glass. It could be the flourish of a briny olive or a bright twist of lemon. But we’re pretty sure it’s the interplay of spirits that are outstanding to begin with that makes for the final masterpiece.
This swanky Martini Kit gift bag comes packed with everything needed for two mega-good martini styles. Whether you take it dirty, with a twist, with vodka or gin, martini partisans can unite around this kit that includes something for every kind of martini drinker!
There’s a bottle of the super-versatile, clean Industry Standard Vodka (which plays with other cocktail elements very, very well); a boldly flavorful Dorothy Parker American Gin (named after, yes, Dorothy Parker, a badass gin martini drinker!); and a Vya Extra Dry Vermouth that impressively balances more than 15 herbs and spices.
Measure each component carefully with our new favorite Cocktail Jigger made by Jack Rudy Cocktail Co. (it’s got easy-to-read measuring marks!), and bring it all together with the help of an expertly designed Bar Spoon (also from Jack Rudy) with a twisted handle for super-smooth stirring.
Ready to get swanky?
1. Combine vermouth, gin and bitters in a mixing glass with ice.
2. Stir at least 20 seconds, and strain into a chilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with a lemon twist.
2.5 ounces Industry Standard Vodka
.5 ounces Vya Extra Dry Vermouth
Lemon twist or olives, for garnish
1. Pour vodka and vermouth in a mixing glass with ice and stir for 20 seconds.
2. Strain into a chilled martini glass and garnish with lemon twist. Or, make this one dirty and add .5 ounces green olive brine to the mixing glass. Replace lemon twist with three olives (toothpick optional).