Sick of s’mores yet? Nope, neither are we. As the summer comes to a close (No! Don’t go!), we are trying to fit in as many nights by the bonfire as possible. And this means inventing new, indie twists on the classic s’more.
George Motz to the rescue! Meet our good friend George: America’s foremost hamburger expert, author of The Great American Burger Book and s’more enthusiast! George was on vacation for a week at the beach and he couldn’t help but get funky by the fire pit. You already read about his bacon s’more, but his new creations are s’more than we ever dreamed of!
THE PB & J S’MORE!
(Mom, can we bring this in our lunch bag?)
- Graham crackers
- Organic Raspberry Jam
- Malted Dark Milk Chocolate Bar
- Bourbon Pecan Peanut Butter
- Vanilla Bean Marshmallows
- Grab two graham crackers.
- Slather the bottom cracker with the raspberry jam.
- Place a piece of chocolate on top of the jam.
- Spread some peanut butter on top of the chocolate.
- Toast your marshmallow to ooey-gooey perfection.
- Add the top graham cracker & use this cracker to hold the marshmallow in place while you pull the stick out.
The Stroopwafel Passionfruit Chocolate Hazelnut S’more
Wait, what? Well, don’t knock it till you’ve tried it – George declared this one the “clear winner!”
- Grab two stroopwafels.
- Spread a layer of chocolate hazelnut spread on the bottom cookie.
- Add a dollop of passionfruit jam on top of the chocolate.
- Toast your marshmallow to ooey-gooey perfection & add it to your stack.
- Add the top stroopwafel & use this wafel to hold the marshmallow in place while you pull the stick out.
By George, he’s done it again! Shop the whole collection here.
P.S. Did you catch George’s @mouthfoods Instagram takeover?