It’s been solidly in the 90’s these past few weeks in New York City. What gets us through the heat, all day long? Grady's cold brew coffee.
Yep, it’s time to kick-start your morning (or afternoon) with the best iced coffee ever. Grady Laird and his Brooklyn team source, roast and grind Ethiopian coffee beans, then mix them with roasted chicory root for a New Orleans signature twist.
The result is a slightly nutty, subtly sweet, gulpably smooth beverage unlike any iced coffee we’ve ever tasted. Pour the cold brew concentrate straight out of the bottle or brewed in your fridge with their super easy "brew-it-yourself" kit.
Behold, five simple steps to cold, caffeinated deliciousness:
1. Bypass those long coffee shop lines and open the fridge.
2. Pour Grady’s Cold Brew Coffee over ice.
3. Add an equal amount of water or milk. (Use whole milk – live, people, live!)
4. Savor the most outrageous iced coffee you’ve ever tasted.
5. Hide the rest in the back of the fridge. Trust us, you won't want to share.
Straw not included.