Can you believe it’s almost September!? We haven’t sat on enough porches. Or gotten enough sunburns. Finished enough beach reads. Or jarred enough fireflies. Well, whether we like it or not, it’s time to say goodbye to summer.
So go out with a bang and hit the sand at sunset with five beach bonfire-ready must-haves, like a surf and turf kit, a bottle of wine, cookies for s’mores and more.
Below, five indie goodies that draw a line in the sand:
1. Surf + Turf In A Bag – This exclusive combo of strip steaks and lobster tails from Greensbury Market is a luxurious feast for two. We’ve upped the ante and added on a few indie-gredients that’ll really make ‘em sing – and all require such simple prep! Just rub and sprinkle everything on, then cook in that beach bonfire you finally got going.
2. Bottle Of White, Bottle Of Red – A bottle of red, a bottle of white? It all depends upon your appetite! (Or so we’ve heard.) To please all Mouths, we’ve assembled this package as the perfect one-two: a cool, buttery white and a full-bodied red.
3. Cookie Monster – This goodie bag comes packed with five of the best cookies on the indie food scene. Perfect for making next-level s’mores or snacking on while you watch the sunset.
4. FEED + Mouth Beach Bag Snacks – We’ve partnered with social business FEED to curate this standout collection of small-batch, beach bag treats packed in their signature High Tide tote bag. Think: popcorn, potato chips, an apricot pepita bar and more.
5. Summer Cookout In A Bag – Everything needed to have the best end-of-summer party ever: eight grass-fed hamburger patties and 20 grass-fed beef hotdogs, plus all the fixins needed to take your cookout to the next level.
Summer ain't over yet, people!