Mouth is hiring a Marketing Manager to lead the implementation, execution and optimization of DTC growth strategies. Working closely with the Product, Analytics, Design and Brand teams, you will lead our global charge to build and enhance digital campaigns through organic and paid media channels, while improving performance in order to grow our customer user base.
What You Will Do
- Execute paid search & social strategy, focusing on customer acquisition, with continuous testing to ensure campaigns optimization
- Oversee the day to day execution and optimization of social media and PPC campaigns
- Experience and up-to-date on segmentation strategies and trends
- Manage submission and delivery of creative requests for all digital ad channels
- Establish, monitor, and report on all paid channel KPIs, and provide in-time strategic recommendations
- Oversee daily, weekly and monthly reporting, including key marketing performance indicators, tracking and testing data that is sent to key stakeholders
- Stay current on new tactics, tools, and partners that can improve our digital position in the marketplace
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience executing and managing performance-based digital campaigns either in-house or at an agency Must be an expert in Shopify Plus and have excellent Excel skills and reporting skills
- MUST love food and the people who love food.
- Exceptional written communication skills and stellar attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Obsessed with best practices, data analysis and getting better every day.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities on tight timelines.
- Ability to manage up and work with multiple stakeholders across the company
- Experience managing a digital marketing budget across channels to meet sales goals
- Knowledge of data analytics tools and reporting; experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Ad Manager
- A proactive, resourceful, self-starter who is detail-oriented, analytical, multi-tasking and problem solver, who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in the details.
We’d like to hear from you! Please send your resume, cover letter, and a few words about why you think you’re the right person for this role, a good fit for Mouth and what food brands you think are doing marketing really well to email@example.com. Please use Mouth Marketing Manager as the subject line.