This person will support the Marketing and E-commerce teams, while working closely with the Product and Creative teams, in all content efforts – including the coordination of planning and creating marketing assets. They will also facilitate the timely and flawless execution for all marketing channels, including website, email, paid and owned social, blog, print assets and digital advertising. This person will also be responsible for the day-to-day management and performance of various marketing channels (including email and social media) under the direction of the Head of Marketing.
The ideal candidate never misses a deadline and is highly data-driven, observant and thoughtful, detail-oriented, smart, funny, super organized, hungry, a team-player and thrives in a super-fast-paced dynamic environment. Oh, and you love to eat!
- Support the Marketing, E-Commerce, Product and Creative teams in all content efforts, including coordinating and planning, creating, and the flawless execution for all marketing channels, including website, email, paid and owned social, blog, print assets and digital advertising
- Maintain marketing and content calendars and communicate end-goals and deliverables with relevant stakeholders
- Create and maintain daily, weekly and monthly tracking and reporting of marketing and creative KPIs.
- Proactively communicate performance/trends with the Head of Marketing and other relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain third-party marketing/communications platforms and tools
- Manage social media account and audience engagement
- Conduct research to aid in team goals, including contributing campaign ideas, Instagram hashtag research, keyword and content optimization, and reporting on industry trends
- MUST love food and the people who love food.
- 1+ years of experience in a marketing role. Ecommerce experience a plus.
- Working knowledge of basic html and SEO.
- Exceptional written communication skills and stellar attention to detail.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and able to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Obsessed with best practices, data analysis and getting better every day.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and competing priorities on tight timelines.
- Ability to manage up and work with multiple stakeholders across the company.
- Self-motivated, resourceful, dedicated, eager-to-learn and highly-organized.
We’d like to hear from you! Please send your resume, cover letter, and a few words about why you think you’re the right person for this role, a good fit for Mouth and what food brands you think are doing marketing really well to email@example.com. Please use Mouth Marketing Coordinator as the subject line.