We’re looking for a creative to assist in graphic design for all areas of Mouth.com and related projects, including site and UX, digital and print marketing, social media, and product/packaging. The ideal candidate has strong design skills and impeccable taste, and is also a quick study, organized, detail oriented, and eager to learn.
Support the Creative, Marketing, Product and Sales teams in design efforts, including planning, coordinating across departments, and the flawless execution in all design channels, including website, email, digital advertising, print media and packaging.
Handle imaging and asset management - resizing, renaming, color correcting and retouching photos
Work with Art Director to develop new templates and design email marketing campaigns
Support AD in UI/UX website design, with an understanding of mobile-first best practices and trends
Support the creative team with fresh ideas for content creation and design including photography and typography inspiration boards and social media content.
Support and design on-brand social media content with a particular focus on Instagram
Actively participate in design research and brainstorming sessions with the creative and marketing teams and other stakeholders
Manage design timelines and communicate end-goals, progress and deliverables with relevant team members and stakeholders.
Work closely with the marketing team to maintain content calendar and meet deadlines
- 2+ years in a design role
- Proficient and nimble in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop + Illustrator
- Experience in creating gifs, photography and video is a plus
- Experience in e-commerce, digital and mobile design experience; food-based a plus
- Familiarity with operating within a CMS platform a plus
- UI/UX experience (desktop and mobile) a plus
- Strong attention to detail, quick learner, ability to take direction and feedback with a positive attitude, and willing to work as a team
- Deadline-driven, highly organized, with an obsessive attention to detail
- Candidates must submit a link to their online portfolio or send work samples when applying
We'd like to hear from you directly! Please share your resume and cover letter – and tell us why you think you're the right person for this role, a good fit for Mouth and what food brands you think are doing creative really well. Send to email@example.com and please use Graphic Designer as the subject line. Thank you!