Mouth provides a wide range of gifting services including gift consultation, tailored gift programming, custom branding, high volume ordering, and white glove year-end gift management. Corporate Sales is responsible for generating, growing and managing a significant portion of revenue for Mouth and this position plays an essential role in achieving our client acquisition and revenue goals. This Sales Manager is responsible for working with our existing client base on immediate projects and generating new leads and new clients through constant outreach and networking.
What you bring to the table:
- You’re super motivated, passionate and ambitious
- You’re a natural born sales person who loves people, networking and connecting.
- You’re motivated to hit targets and goals
- You’re quick to learn and understand clients’ needs and goals
- You’re a team player and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re confident and a self-starter
- You’re patient, detail oriented and thorough, with an affinity for data management, organization and project management
- You’re obsessed with food and are passionate about our mission to champion independent makers
- You’re comfortable learning and navigating new software and systems
- Prospect and cultivate new corporate and VIP gift accounts, pursuing potential customers from various industries, such as law, finance, entertainment, publishing, media, tech, real estate, etc.
- Maintain and service new and existing accounts throughout the sales funnel and retention process
- Work closely with the merchandising managers to curate appropriate gift bag selections.
- Achieve quarterly and annual sales and profit margin goals
- Seek opportunities to develop ongoing year-round accounts, such as conferences, events, industry festivals, weddings, hotels, etc.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 3 + years of experience in B2B sales for a high-end/luxury goods company (ideally food and/or gifting)
- Strong phone and in-person experience with business development, lead prospecting and cold-call outreach, ideally with a robust professional network to draw upon
- Solid writing skills, able to communicate clearly and in the brand voice when constructing and delivering thoughtful client pitches.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to navigate a fluid, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- A strong work ethic and a high level of discretion, integrity, judgment and responsiveness
- Positive and proactive energy, a sense of humor and the ability to work collaboratively and to get the job done.
- Strong tech skills, including SalesForce, MS Office Suite and GSuite