We’re looking for creative genius to become a senior member of our team. In this role, you will oversee the art direction, branding and graphic design for all areas of Mouth.com, including site and UX design, digital and print marketing, social media, and product/packaging design. You will oversee photography from concept through production. You will be a key player in evolving the brand, ensuring visual and voice consistency across all channels. The ideal candidate is both a big picture thinker and problem solver, as well as someone who knows that, as the saying goes, God is in the details. You are smart, funny, organized, collaborative and enjoy wearing many hats. Oh, and you love food and tasting things on little wooden spoons.
+ Concept, design and produce content for:
- Mouth.com site, including homepage, collections, blog, etc. with particular attention to the mobile experience.
- Marketing, including broadcast email campaigns, automated email campaigns, print marketing..
- Social media, particularly Instagram posts and stories
- Digital advertising
- Merchandising, including both site and unboxing experience
- Packaging, including box, totes, and other collateral
- Public Relations, including press materials for holidays
- Corporate Gifting, including sales materials
+ Oversee photography from concept through production, including product, curations and lifestyle photography
+ Work closely with the marketing and creative team to maintain editorial calendar and ensure production of all of the above
+ Oversee creative for special projects such as partnerships, and ongoing evolution of the brand experience
+ Own and evolve branding, packaging and display for Mouth private label product, for existing products and new category introductions.
+ 6-10 years in a design role
+ E-commerce, digital and mobile experience is highly desirable
+ Familiarity with operating within a CMS platform
+ Expertise in InDesign and Photoshop
+ You’re deadline-driven, highly organized, with an obsessive attention to detail