Corporate Gifts Sales Manager
Our Corporate Gifting Program provides companies with access to a wide range of gifting services including gift consultation, tailored gift programming, custom branding, high volume ordering, and white glove year-end gift management. We help our clients curate tasty gifts for any event, occasion and budget.
- You’re a team player. You’ll be working with several departments including operations and merchandising to develop and execute B2B gifting programming
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You’re a self-starter with follow-through and consistency
- You’ve got an affinity for Salesforce, data management, organization and project management
- You’re passionate about our mission to champion independent food, wine and spirits companies
- You’re comfortable learning and navigating new software.
Our ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years of experience in sales.
- Experience managing other salespeople.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to navigate a fluid, fact-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Confident, detail-oriented writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly and in the brand voice.
- A strong work ethic and a high level of discretion, integrity, judgement and responsiveness.
- Positive and proactive energy, a sense of humor and the ability to both work collaboratively and to get the job done.
- Other ideal qualities include: high energy, focused, coachable, committed, flexible, team-player, analytical, creative, decisive.
- An interest or passion for snacking and tasting things on little wooden spoons!