You're a smart, super creative, collaborative, multi-talented creative who can not only come up with genius ideas, but can also carry them through to completion with speed and obsessive attention to detail. You have excellent taste in type and a superior sense of layout, and understand the relationship between word and image. (Perhaps you even write.)
Responsibilities may include:
- Marketing campaigns including regular eblasts
- Digital campaigns for social media channels and online marketing/advertising
- Features for the website such as homepage carousels, in-house ads, banners, etc.
- Assets for corporate sales team, including eblasts, marketing promotions and sales materials
- Print pieces such as postcards, other collateral and identity, packaging, etc.
- Proficient and nimble in Adobe CS, particularly InDesign and Photoshop
You of course have a strong work ethic and a high level of integrity, judgement and responsiveness. You have outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills, can multi-task, meet quick-turnaround deadlines, and navigate a fast-paced startup environment. Overachiever? Yes, please. Oh, and you're also passionate about indie food. In other words, you love tasting things on little wooden spoons.
Position reports directly to the Chief Creative Officer. Applicants should submit a resume and link to an online portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.