Please note: we are looking for seasonal help (asap through January). There is a possibility to transition to a more permanent position in January.
Every interaction the consumer has with Mouth must be on brand, all part of one continuous, consistent and positive experience. So our Customer Support team plays a critical role, as they are true brand ambassadors.
- Respond to inbound questions, issues, problems or compliments from customers through email, phone and live chat.
- Work closely with customers to help answer questions about placing orders and curating gift ideas.
- Work with our shipping carriers to locate and update orders.
- Work closely with our Operations and Fulfillment Team to expedite and follow through with orders.
- Oversee our monthly subscriptions operation from office to warehouse.
- Assist with placing orders.
- Document Customer Support Issues + feedback (data entry).
This is a Monday through Friday position, however weekend + evening availability will be necessary during our busier months (November & December).
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in ecommerce and/or startup environment.
- Strong ability to quickly read and analyze.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving + follow-up skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to navigate a fluid, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Confident, detail-oriented writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly + self-edit in the brand voice.
- A strong work ethic and a high level of discretion, integrity, judgment and responsiveness.
- Positive and proactive energy, a sense of humor and the ability to both work collaboratively and to get the job done.
- Great handwriting required to write gift messages.