Every interaction the consumer has with Mouth must be on brand, all part of one continuous, consistent and positive experience. So our Customer Support team plays a critical role, as they are true brand ambassadors.
- Respond to inbound questions, issues, problems or compliments from customers through email, phone and live chat.
- Work closely with customers to help answer questions about placing orders and curating gift ideas.
- Work with our shipping carriers to locate and update orders.
- Work closely with our Operations and Fulfillment Team to expedite and follow through with orders.
- Oversee our monthly subscriptions operation from office to warehouse.
- Assist with placing orders.
- Document Customer Support Issues + feedback (data entry).
This is a Monday through Friday position, however weekend + evening availability will be necessary during our busier months (November & December).
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience in ecommerce and/or startup environment.
- Strong ability to quickly read and analyze.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving + follow-up skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to navigate a fluid, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Confident, detail-oriented writing skills and the ability to communicate clearly + self-edit in the brand voice.
- A strong work ethic and a high level of discretion, integrity, judgment and responsiveness.
- Positive and proactive energy, a sense of humor and the ability to both work collaboratively and to get the job done.
- Good handwriting.
This position reports to the Customer Happiness Manager.