Tricks 'n TreatsMADE BY MOUTH
Boo! A Halloween bag packed with the most uncommonly delicious tricks and treats that've come across our tasting table this season: peanut butter and jelly eyeballs, a ghost and jack 'o lantern on a stick, spooky licorice bats,a spicy chocolate bar, and the best gummy worms ever.
Halloween has never been so spookily small batch. It's downright scary.
Makes a great host gift if you're heading out to a costume party. Also perfect for wishing Happy Halloween to a child, grandchild, or favorite friend.
OPTION 1: Tricks 'n Treats
OPTION 2: More Tricks 'n Treats
- Organic Gummy Worms by the Organic Candy Factory
- Peanut Brittle Squares madeby Newfangled Confections
- Salted Caramel Apple Taffy made by The Salty Road
- A Chocolate Ghost Lollipop made by Tumbador Chocolates
- A Chocolate Jack 'o Lantern Lollipop made by Nunu Chocolates
- PB&J Chocolate Eyeballs by Tumbador Chocolates
- Orange White Chocolate Chili Bar
- Peanut Butter Crunch Toffee made by Dave's Sweet Tooth
- Licorice Pate de Fruit Bats by Willamette Valley Confectionary
- Quin's Chocolate Twizzlie Rolls
All these goodies come in our signature Mouth cotton tote (perfect for Trick or Treating!) along with a few other surprises.
*Our makers are truly small-batch, so occasionally we may need to swap an out-of-stock item in a taster for a similar one. We promise it will be something equally delicious!
- contains dairy.
- Contains peanuts.
- contains soy.
- contains wheat.
- contains treenuts.
Six-Word Reviews™ of this product
Cold Product Shipping
This product is temperature-sensitive and requires special shipping and handling, so it arrives in perfect condition:
1) SURCHARGE: There's a additional charge per order which covers the cost of extra packaging and in many cases, expedited shipping. This charge is $8-30 for the Continental US, more elsewhere. The further away from NY, the greater the surcharge.
2) SCHEDULE: Orders with this item are only shipped Monday-Wednesday, so nothing gets stuck on a hot truck over the weekend.
Thanks for understanding!