12 Days of ChristmasMADE BY MOUTH
'Tis the season for small-batch sweets! The days are short, the air is brisk, the lights are twinkly, the music jazzy. Yep, we have to admit, we can't get enough of Christmas. This Lords-a-Leaping mix is perfect for counting down the days with yuletide deliciousness.
From a basket of glittery cranberry pâte de fruits to whimsical chocolate-dipped swirls of nougat and caramel, these festive bites will keep your swans-a-swimming. Surprising Sea Salt Caramel Marshmallow Cookiescan be left out for Santa (if you don't eat them all) and a sleigh full of stunning sweets will put even the most scrooge-like house guest in the holiday spirit.
Behold,12 days of holiday bliss!
In this taster
- Stroopwafels made by Stroopies
- Strawberry-Lemon Gum Drops made by Quin Candy
- La Dee Dahs made by Whimsical Candy
- Peppermint Salt Water Taffy made by Salty Road
- Pecan and Vanilla Salt Shortbread Bites by Carla Hall Petite Cookies
- Hot Cakes' chocolate-covered hazelnuts
- Snow Mix hard candies made by Papabubble
- Chocolate Caramel made by Real Treat
- Candied Ginger Dark Chocolate Bar made by JCOCO
- Sea Salt Caramel Marshmallow Cookies by Malvi
- Cranberry Pate de Fruit Basket by Willamette Valley Confectionary
- Indie Peppermint Stick made by Raley's Confectionary
- contains dairy.
- Contains eggs.
- contains soy.
- contains wheat.
- contains treenuts.