Yay, We're Hiring!
We're looking for hungry people to come join the MOUTH team. We've got a cool office conveniently located in DUMBO, Brooklyn. Craig's an awesome DJ, Sam is laugh-out-loud-spit-out-your-white-truffle-popcorn funny (ask him to do his British accent), and Kate or China will provide a steady stream of sweet and savory snacks. Take a peek below and shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume, short bio, and anything else you think we should see (photos of your dinner?).
Now, if we may, a few general words about you, the ideal candidate:
You are: super smart, high energy, positive, collaborative, focused, coachable, intense, committed, driven, flexible, a team-player, analytical, creative, thrifty, decisive. And funny. You have a strong work ethic and a high level of discretion, integrity, judgement and responsiveness. You are detail-oriented but can also think big picture. You have kick-ass organizational and problem-solving skills, can juggle and meet deadlines, and navigate a fast-paced startup environment. Overachiever? Yes, please. Oh, and you're also passionate about indie food. In other words, you love tasting things on little wooden spoons.
Spirits + Wine Gallery Clerk
We are looking to hire a retail clerk for our brick-and-mortar spirits and wine shop in DUMBO, Brooklyn, who is smart, organized, hard-working, eager, and passionate about indie spirits (and food!).
- Assisting customers and filling orders.
- Providing excellent customer service, which includes learning about a wide range of spirits and wine.
- Opening and closing.
- Keeping the storefront neat and clean.
- Stocking and restocking product.
- Other job-related activities as requested.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a BA or comparable qualifications.
- Has previous experience in a retail or service setting.
- Is passionate and/or knowledgeable about American spirits and wine.
- Is friendly and personable with both customers and co-workers.
- Is a self-starter and excited about learning.
Employees will have the opportunity to learn about a wide range of spirits and wine as well as attend occasional wine and spirits tastings and industry events.
Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs and stand for several hours at a time. Hours will be approximately 3 to 8 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday, and Thursday 12 to 8 p.m. - plus additional hours as needed. The hours are likely to expand as we move towards the summer months.
Send resume and brief bio to email@example.com.