The Good GuestMADE BY MOUTH
We love being invited for the weekend. The mountains, the beach, another city. We're lucky to have friends and family in cool places with extra rooms, or at least an air mattress or two.
But how best to thank a wonderful host for those clean towels (beach or otherwise), hot coffee in the morning, and not requiring you to strip the bed?
Wine is too obvious. Flowers die. Give the gift of goodies.
Rich blueberry jam and addictive farmhouse crackers. Perfect pickles. Black olive tapenade. Distinctive sweets like salt water taffy, chocolate sable cookies and pecan brown sugar brittle. And kick the weekend off right, with a gin and tonic made with Tomr's syrup and extra lime!
This also makes an original gift to bring to a dinner party show up with something distinctive.
In this taster
- Jan's Farmhouse Crisps
- Black Olive Tapenade made by The Gracious Gourmet
- Sweet Chip Pickles made by Gordy's
- Activation Energy Granola made by Granola Lab
- Peppermint Salt Water Taffy made by Salty Road
- A bottle of Tomr's Tonic Syrup
- Liddabit's Pecan-Brown Sugar Brittle
- Molasses Spice Cookies from the Grey Ghost Bakery
- Raspberry Lime Rickey Jam by Bonnie's Jams
All this comes packed in our signature cotton Mouth tote bag, along with a few other goodies.
*Our makers are truly small-batch, so occasionally we may need to swap an out-of-stock item in a taster for a similar one. We promise it will be something equally delicious!
- Contains peanuts.
- contains wheat.