The Great GuestMADE BY MOUTH
You're lucky enough to know people from whom you can mooch.
Friends with a cabin in the mountains. An uncle with a place by a lake. A colleague with a house share at the beach. Wow. Mooch city.
How to make sure you're invited back next year? Give your gracious, welcoming hosts an impressive tote of deliciousness.
This is just like 'The Good Guest' but even good-er. Rich blueberry jam and creamed honey. The most addictive crackers ever Jan's Farmhouse Crisps and Klara's Bacon Rosemary Shortbreads. Our crowd-pleasing pickle made by Gordy's Pickle Jar. Granola Lab for easy breakfasts or snacking. Something to cure a late-night sweet tooth, like a lovely jar of Landmarc restaurant caramels, chocolate sables made by master baker Lomaxine, Salty Road taffy, Liddabit's awesome pecan brittle. Plus kick off the weekend with cocktails made with Tomr's tonic syrup and P&H ginger syrup.
They even might ask you back.
In this taster
- Jan's Farmhouse Crisps
- Black Olive Tapenade made by The Gracious Gourmet
- Landmarc Caramels
- Spring Coastal Honey from Tru Bee Honey
- Grapefruit Soda Syrup from P&H Soda
- Cranberry Cashew Compound Granola made by Granola Lab
- Blueberry Maple Elephant Cookies by Queen City
- Peppermint Salt Water Taffy made by Salty Road
- A bottle of Tomr's Tonic Syrup
- Liddabit's Pecan-Brown Sugar Brittle
- Raspberry Lime Rickey Jam by Bonnie's Jams
- Maple Bourbon Bread and Butter Pickles made Brooklyn Brine
- A bag of Lomaxine's Chocolate Sable Cookies
All this comes packed in our signature Mouth cotton tote, along with a few other goodies.
*Our makers are truly small-batch, so occasionally we may need to swap an out-of-stock item in a taster for a similar one. We promise it will be something equally delicious!
- Contains peanuts.
- contains wheat.