The Big AppleMADE BY MOUTH
We heart New York!
We heart the view out of our window - Manhattan Bridge to the north, Brooklyn Bridge to the south.
We especially heart our passionate, up-all-night food makers!
Here's a collection of some of the tastiest goodies made in our great city.
In this taster
- The People's Pickle made by Rick's Picks
- Landmarc Caramels
- A bag of Roni-Sue Chocolate's Beer & Caramel Pretzel Nuggets
- Raspberry Jalapeno Jam made by The Jam Stand
- Salted Caramel Apple Taffy from The Salty Road
- Amazing Korean BBQ beef jerky from Kings County Beef Jerky
- Roasted Chickpeas made by Pulse
- Honey Lavender Shortbread from Whimsy & Spice
- Honey Mint PIcked Golden Beets made by Sour Puss Pickles
- Brooklyn Roasting Co.'s Sumatra Permata Gayo (whole beans)
- Maple Thyme Pecans made by Ovenly
- Oat Chocolate Chunk Cookies from The Good Batch
- Wild Stawberry Hard Candy by Brooklyn Hard Candy
- A bottle of P&H Soda's Hibiscus Syrup
*Our makers are truly small-batch, so occasionally we may need to swap an out-of-stock item in a taster for a similar one. We promise it will be something equally delicious!
- Contains peanuts.
- contains wheat.