New Baby TasterMADE BY MOUTH
These are essentials for that little-discussed stage of child-bearing, The Fourth Trimester. Technically lasting 3 months but often extended to 6 or even 12, this period is characterized by the following:
1. Sleep deprivation.
2. Well-rested visitors bearing oversized gifts.
3. Desperate, desperate hunger - talking about the new parents here, not the baby (who, by the way, demands fresh, local, small-batch nourishment round-the-clock).
4. A sudden inability to dice, sautee or deglaze.
So what's in this bag of must-haves for the new procreators?
Crackers, jams and spreads to put out for friends and relatives, but also for scarfing down later barefoot in the kitchen. Carb-o-licious granola to be eaten manically at 2 am. Easy, tasty, pop-ready popcorn. A bunch of stroller-friendly items to keep energy up like high-protein jerky and a granola bar.
And we can't resist: tiny cookies, to usher in a decade of cuteness. Perfect with milk.
In this taster
- Ginger Peach Energy Bar by Bearded Bros
- Quinn Maple & Sea Salt Organic Microwave Popcorn
- Artichoke Parmesan Tapenade by Gracious Gourmet
- Hot Bread Kitchen's Salt Lavash Crackers
- Almond Ginger Cherry Shortbread Bites made by Carla Hall Petit Cookies
- Bonnie's Black and Blue Jam
- Original Beef Jerky (No. 3) by Field Trip Jerky
- Barely Sweet Gluten-Free Granola made by BOLA Granola
All these conveniently delicious items are packed in our signature Mouth cotton tote, along with a few surprises.
*Our makers are truly small-batch, so occasionally we may need to swap an out-of-stock item in a taster for a similar one. We promise it will be something equally delicious!