New Baby TasterMADE BY MOUTH
These are essentials for that little-discussed stage of child-bearing, The Fourth Trimester. Technically lasting 3 months but often extended to 6 or even 12, this period is characterized by the following:
1. Sleep deprivation.
2. Well-rested visitors bearing oversized gifts.
3. Desperate, desperate hunger - talking about the new parents here, not the baby (who, by the way, demands fresh, local, small-batch nourishment round-the-clock).
4. A sudden inability to dice, sautee or deglaze.
So what's in this bag of must-haves for the new procreators?
Crackers, jams and spreads to put out for friends and relatives, but also for scarfing down later barefoot in the kitchen. Carb-o-licious granola to be eaten manically at 2 am. Easy, tasty, pop-ready popcorn. A bunch of stroller-friendly items to keep energy up like high-protein jerky and a granola bar.
And we can't resist: animal cookies, to usher in a decade of cuteness.
In this taster
- Blueberry Maple Elephant Cookies by Queen City
- Kings County Beef Jerky's Classic Beef Jerky
- Strawberry Balsamic Jam made by Anarchy in a Jar
- Fig Almond Spread made by the Gracious Gourmet
- Granola from BOLA Granola
- Ginger Lemon Cashew Granola Bar by Nothin' But
- Organic Wheat Crackers made by Potter's Crackers
- Raspberry Lime Rickey Jam by Bonnie's Jams
- Parmesan & Rosemary Organic Microwave Popcorn by Quinn
All these conveniently delicious items are packed in our signature Mouth cotton tote, along with a few surprises.
*Our makers are truly small-batch, so occasionally we may need to swap an out-of-stock item in a taster for a similar one. We promise it will be something equally delicious!