Grin and Beer ItMADE BY MOUTH
Sure, St. Pats is about shamrocks, wearing green and getting pinched. But, be honest, it's also about beer. And what's easier than drinking beer? Eating it.
So cure what ales you, minus the hangover, with this seven-pack of brewlicious goodies. Like beer pickles and beer caramel pretzels. And for the real beer geeks out there, try Sfoglini's collaboration with Bronx Brewery pasta, made with grain from the brewery's flagship ale.
Stout, stout, let it all out!
Leprechaun not included.
In this taster
- Beer & Caramel Pretzel Nuggets made by Roni-Sue Chocolates
- Hop Pickle made by Brooklyn Brine
- Spiced Beer Jelly made by Anarchy in a Jar
- Porter Beer Crackers
- Bronx Pale Ale Rub 100% Grass-Fed Beef Jerky by Slant Shack
- Bronx Pale Ale Pasta Radiators made by Sfoglini Pasta Shop
- Hot Hot Hot Smoky Chipotle, Lime and Beer Biscuits
All this brewliciousness comes in a Mouth cotton tote, along with a few surprise goodies.
*Our makers are truly small-batch, so occasionally we may need to swap an out-of-stock item in a taster for a similar one. We promise it will be something equally delicious!
- contains wheat.